Get an overview of this hotelTownhouse with free breakfast, near Cathedral of Milan
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Milan, this townhouse is within 1 mile (2 km) of Porta Venezia, Cathedral of Milan and Teatro alla Scala. Corso Como and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This townhouse features self parking, tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a TV in a common area and a front desk safe.
All properties are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and desks. For entertainment, guests will find LED TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Milan's townhouse also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Gioia House has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LED TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Self-parking fee: EUR20.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 11 PM (amount varies)
- Gioia House Condo Milan
- Gioia House Milan
- Gioia House
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. One child aged 3 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.