Get an overview of this hotel5-star, family-friendly hotel near Museo del Duomo
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Milan hotel is located in the historical district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Coin Mall, Museo del Duomo and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Cathedral of Milan and Piazza del Duomo are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and valet parking.
All 77 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers.
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
- Health club
In addition to a full-service spa, Chateau Monfort features an indoor pool and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1938 square feet (180 square metres) include conference rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers spa services, tour or ticket assistance and concierge services. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 2
- Built in 2011
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 180
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1938
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Rubacuori by Venissa – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Mezzanotte by Venissa – This lobby lounge serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Cella di Bacco – On-site wine bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Amore e Psiche. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR26 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR150 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR100 per night
- Chateau Monfort Hotel Milan
- Chateau Monfort Hotel
- Chateau Monfort Milan
- Chateau Monfort
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.