Overview of Canova
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available
- Business services
- Parking available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Corso Buenos Aires - 9 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica - 11 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 14 min walk
- Piazzale Loreto - 16 min walk
- Via Montenapoleone Fashion District - 19 min walk
- Milan (XIK-Centrale Rail Station) - 3 min walk
- Central Station - 3 min walk
- Malpensa International Airport (MXP) - 50 min drive
- La Baita - 3 min walk
- Xier - 3 min walk
- Settembrini 18 - 3 min walk
- Su Garden - 4 min walk
- Osteria del Treno - 4 min walk
About this property
Bathrooms include baths or showers with a jetted bath and a rainfall showerhead, and bidets. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Cots/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down duvet
- Frette Italian sheets
- Premium bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Jetted bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- TV/satellite channels
- LED TV
See similar properties
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.