Get an overview of this hotelMilan hotel in Citta Studi, near Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Citta Studi, this hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of Politecnico di Milano, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Teatro alla Scala. Cathedral of Milan and Piazza del Duomo are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A business centre, A 24-hour front desk and Free newspapers are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a garden.
Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to A business centre. Milan's hotel also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and room service (during limited hours).
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation that you received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Aladin Hotel Milan
- Aladin Hotel
- Aladin Milan
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Children aged 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.