Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, sporting events, and shopping in Phoenix. Visitors who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, museums, and art.
- There are 16 Phoenix hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, while July tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around the area
- Known for its live music, museums, and art, including cultural attractions such as Heard Museum, Phoenix Theatre, and Arizona Opera
- Popular family attractions include Phoenix Zoo, Castle N' Coasters, and Big Surf
- The natural beauty of the desert is picturesque, and Camelback Mountain is worth a visit
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Town and Country Shopping Center, Biltmore Fashion Park, and Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Everyone—not just sports fans—will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Arizona Veterans Memorial Arena, Talking Stick Resort Arena, or Chase Field
Getting around the area
There are plenty of options for getting around. Walk to a nearby metro station like Central Ave - Camelback Station, Camelback Rd - 7th Ave Station, or Campbell - Central Ave Station.
Staying in Phoenix
When looking for a holiday accommodation at an affordable price, consider that Phoenix has 16 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from. There are 15 hotels ranging from GBP 35 to GBP 142 per night. Consider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Phoenix Midtown, averaging GBP 129/night
- Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown, averaging GBP 139/night
You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Hampton Inn Phoenix Midtown - Downtown Area, averaging GBP 131.32/night
- ZenYard Guest House, averaging GBP 105.97/night
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Phoenix Midtown, a 2.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Hampton Inn Phoenix Midtown - Downtown Area and Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Midtown.