Visitors to Middleborough are sure to enjoy the restaurants and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices and basketball games. Top sights around the area include National Monument to the Forefathers, Mayflower II and Plymouth Rock.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Middleborough
- The closest major airport is in Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional), 15 mi (24.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Middleborough
A favourite place to visit in the city is Robbins Museum. In the area, you'll also find National Monument to the Forefathers and Mayflower II.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Middleborough. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- On Cranberry Pond Bed and Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Quality Inn Middleboro-Plymouth - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Plymouth Rock, 12.1 mi/19.5 km from the city centre, and Plimoth Plantation, which is 13.3 mi/21.4 km away.
Dressing for Middleborough
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is -3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- About 1234.70 millimetres of rain falls on Middleborough each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -6°C