Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Meulan-en-Yvelines has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Theatre Andre Malraux, Park and Castle of Thoiry and Malmaison Castle.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Meulan-en-Yvelines
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Meulan-en-Yvelines
Theatre Andre Malraux, Park and Castle of Thoiry and Malmaison Castle are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find France Miniature and Paris La Défense Arena.
As you plan your holiday to Meulan-en-Yvelines, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 91 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Les Tourelles de Thun is located in central Meulan-en-Yvelines. With a stay at this guesthouse in Meulan-en-Yvelines, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location.
- Hôtel du Fort is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Meulan-en-Yvelines can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and free WiFi.
- AppartduFort is located in the heart of Meulan-en-Yvelines. Located in Meulan-en-Yvelines, this apartment features a kitchenette, free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
Getting around Meulan-en-Yvelines
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Meulan Thun-le-Paradis Station. Meulan-en-Yvelines may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Meulan-en-Yvelines
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Meulan-en-Yvelines each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C