Overview of HostelGent
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Double Room (Room 2)
Deluxe Double Room
Comfort Single Room (Room 1)
Single Room, Terrace (Room 3)
Single Room (Room 5)
Basic Single Room (Room 4)
About this area
Located in Merelbeke, HostelGent is near a train station. Museum of Fine Arts and City Museum for Contemporary Art are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Citadel Park and Van Eyck Swimming Pool. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ghelamco Arena or Daknam Stadium.Visit our Merelbeke travel guide
- Ghelamco Arena - 3 min drive
- Museum of Fine Arts - 4 min drive
- Ghent University Hospital - 8 min drive
- Ghent ICC - 9 min drive
- Citadel Park - 9 min drive
- Merelbeke Station - 11 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, contactless check-in and check-out are available and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.