Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Melnik has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Melnik
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, such as Melnik Castle
- Favourite places to visit in the area include PVA Letnany Exhibition Center, Prague Botanical Gardens and Prague Zoo
Getting around Melnik
There are plenty of options for getting around Melnik. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Melnik Station.
Staying in Melnik
Looking for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may appreciate Hotel Olympionik.
Dressing for Melnik
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Melnik is 19 millimetres