Search Hotels in Melgaço
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Pocket Guide: Melgaço
Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Melgaco.
- There are 7 Melgaco hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) from the city centre
Staying in MelgacoSearching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Hotel Boavista II
- Monte Prado Hotel & Spa
Hotel Boavista II, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Monte Prado Hotel & Spa has a 3.1 rating by guests.
Dressing for Melgaco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Melgaco gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Melgaço?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Melgaço, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Melgaço?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Melgaço?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Melgaço?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Melgaço?
Melgaço Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Melgaço by Star Rating
- Hotels near Melgaço Airports
- Accommodation near Melgaço Attractions
- More accommodation types in Melgaço
- Choose Your Melgaço Hotel Style
- Search Melgaço Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Melgaço
- Hotels Near Melgaço, Viana do Castelo District
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends