Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to RMIT University
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Carlton, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Melbourne City Baths and RMIT University. Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne Central are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a coffee shop/café, this hotel has WiFi in public areas and self parking. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station are onsite.
All 235 rooms offer WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and LCD TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, laptop-compatible safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Melbourne Swanston Street
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Carlton hotel also offers laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Ibis Melbourne Swanston Street has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 235
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2013
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 15 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: AUD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 26.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Melbourne Tune
- Melbourne Tune Hotel
- Tune Hotel Melbourne Carlton
- Tune Melbourne Carlton
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Hotel Carlton
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Hotel
- ibis Melbourne Swanston Street Carlton
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.