Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Marseille hotel in 1st Arrondissement, near La Vieille Charite
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 1st Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Eglise Saint Cannat and La Vieille Charite. Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and Notre-Dame de la Garde are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business centre, conference space and dry cleaning are on-site.
All 200 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby and dry cleaning/laundry services. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1300
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Meeting rooms 10
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 12
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Rainfall showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Day bed
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and noon.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR18.90 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR20.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR15 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR40
- Late check-out fee: EUR40
- Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port Hotel
- Mercure Vieux Port Hotel
- Mercure Marseille Centre Vieux Port
- Mercure Vieux Port
- Accor Marseille Euro Centre
- Mercure Marseille Centre Hotel Marseille
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.