Get an overview of this hotelMarseille hotel in 6th Arrondissement, near Notre-Dame de la Garde
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 6th Arrondissement, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Marseille Opera House, Notre-Dame de la Garde, and La Vieille Charite. Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) away.
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and free WiFi in public areas.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Moderne features tour/ticket assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Hotel Moderne Marseille
- Moderne Marseille
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.