Get an overview of this hotel4-star Marseille hotel in 1st Arrondissement, near La Vieille Charite
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in 1st Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Marseille Tourism Office and La Vieille Charite. Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations and Notre-Dame de la Garde are also within 1 mile (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a business centre and conference space. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, Concierge services, Dry cleaning and A 24-hour front desk are on-site.
All 56 soundproofed properties feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests can enjoy jetted bathtubs, and other standard amenities include premium bedding and LCD televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille-Vieux Port
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services.
Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille-Vieux Port is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Le Restaurant LMB – This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR12 per pet, per night
- Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille-Vieux Port
- Grand Tonic Hotel
- Grand Tonic Marseille-Vieux Port
- Grand Tonic
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert