Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Marrakech riad in Medina, near Jamaa el Fna
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Marrakech riad is located near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Dar el Bacha Palace, Ben Youssef Mosque and Almoravid Koubba. Jamaa el Fna and Marrakesh Museum are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This riad features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges and a coffee shop/café. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include a steam room, a rooftop terrace and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 7 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Egyptian cotton sheets, rainfall showerheads and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Dining options at the riad include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the riad's 2 bars/lounges. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury riad also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 2000
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sunloungers
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Airport transport - pickup (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
La Table du Riad – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the riad include a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MAD 550 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of MAD 150 per pet, per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 16.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: MAD 8.8 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD210 per vehicle
- Pet fee: MAD150 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD550 per night
- Riad 72 Marrakech
- Riad 72
- 72 Marrakech
- Riad 72 Hotel Marrakech
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the riad prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.