Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Situated in Tinqueux, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Lanson, Museum of Fine Arts, and Notre-Dame de Reims. Tau Palace and Mars Gate are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a meeting room. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are onsite.
All 52 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Campanile Reims Ouest - Tinqueux
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 614 square feet (57 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hôtel Campanile Reims Ouest - Tinqueux is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 57
- Conference space size (feet) - 614
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 9 AM on weekdays.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Campanile Reims Ouest Tinqueux
- Hôtel Campanile Reims Ouest Tinqueux
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.