Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Bristol Beach
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated by the sea, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bristol Beach and Colon Square. Torreon del Monje and Torre Tanque are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features 24-hour room service, a meeting room, and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a TV in a common area and free breakfast.
All 65 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Manila 1
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Mar del Plata hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, 24-hour room service, and a television in a common area.
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- All citizens of Argentina will be charged the national value-added tax (21%) upon check-out. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Hotel Manila 1 Mar del Plata
- Manila 1 Mar del Plata