Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Manchester hotel in Manchester City Centre, walk to Manchester Art Gallery
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Manchester City Centre, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Manchester Art Gallery, Manchester Palace Theatre, and Albert Square. Bridgewater Hall and Manchester Central are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, coffee/tea in a common area, and meeting rooms.
All 85 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and plasma TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Townhouse Hotel Manchester
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities.
Townhouse Hotel Manchester is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
101 - This brasserie specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Macdonald Manchester Townhouse
- Macdonald Townhouse
- Macdonald Townhouse Hotel
- Macdonald Townhouse Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Townhouse Manchester
- Manchester Macdonald Townhouse
- Manchester Townhouse
- Townhouse Macdonald Manchester
- Townhouse Manchester
- Townhouse Hotel Manchester
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.