Get an overview of this hotelApartment-style digs in Manchester's creative hub
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Vibrant Northern Quarter
The Light ApartHotel is in Manchester's Northern Quarter, a hip enclave that brims with bars, cafés, and independent music stores. It's a 10-minute walk to Manchester Piccadilly Train Station, and 7 minutes to the National Football Museum and Manchester Cathedral.
Guests can try the cardio machines and free weights in the 24-hour fitness center or unwind with a drink at The Lounge Bar. Other amenities include free limited WiFi in public areas.
Free WiFi and a kitchen
All apartments have sleek, modern decor and come with an equipped kitchen. Other standard features include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV, so guests can work, surf, and stay entertained during their stay. Most units provide a separate living area and a balcony with views of the city.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Light ApartHotel
Renovations & Closures
Public areas are equipped with limited complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The Light ApartHotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center with a boxing area, an onsite bar/lounge, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Light ApartHotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Grocery/convenience store
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 19
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The Lounge Bar - An elegant, sophisticated space for guests to unwind in Manchester's Northern Quarter. Serves wine, champagne, and seasonal cocktails.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: GBP 200-400 per stay
- Self parking fee: GBP 17.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 35.00
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: GBP 15.00 per day
- Light ApartHotel
- Light ApartHotel Apartment
- Light ApartHotel Apartment Manchester
- Light ApartHotel Manchester
- The Light Boutique Apart Hotel Manchester
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.