Get an overview of this hotel 4-star Manchester hotel in Manchester City Centre, walk to Manchester Cathedral
Located in Manchester City Centre, this hotel is steps away from Royal Exchange Theatre and Deansgate. Manchester Cathedral and Urbis are also within 10 minutes. Market Street Station is 6 minutes by foot and Victoria Station is 8 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service and conference space.
All 203 rooms offer comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters, plus 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Wireless Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 16963 square feet (1576 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1576
- Express check-in
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 16963
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet hall
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 15
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 10 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Cast Iron Bar & Grill – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
Debit cards not accepted
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel
- Renaissance Manchester City Centre
- Manchester Renaissance
- Renaissance Manchester
- Renaissance Hotel Manchester
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.