Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Manchester hotel in Manchester City Centre, walk to Manchester Art Gallery
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in Manchester City Centre, this eco-friendly hotel is steps away from Manchester City Hall, Manchester Art Gallery and Canal Street. The Gay Village and Albert Square are also within 5 minutes. St Peters Square Station and Mosley Street Station are within a 5-minute walk.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference space and concierge services are on-site.
All 140 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs, premium bedding and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Princess St. Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 278.6 square feet (26 square metres) include conference rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, multilingual staff and concierge services.
Princess St. Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness centre (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 26
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 278.6
- Reception hall
- Total number of rooms - 140
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10 AM and at the weekend between 8 AM and 11 AM.
24 Bar and Grill – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your day with a full breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 11 AM. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Minimum guest age is 18
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 6 rooms or for stays exceeding 5 consecutive nights. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: GBP 50 per stay
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 18 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per day
- Princess St. previously Arora Manchester
- Arora Hotel
- Arora Manchester
- Manchester Arora International Hotel
- Arora International Hotel Manchester
- Princess St. previously Arora
- Princess St. Hotel Manchester
- Princess St. Hotel
- Princess St. Manchester
- Princess St.
- Princess St. Hotel (previously Arora Manchester Hotel)
- Arora Hotel Manchester
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.