Book your room at Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Manchester hotel in Castlefield, walk to People's History Museum
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This family-friendly Manchester hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of People's History Museum, Manchester Opera House, and Museum of Science and Industry. Castlefield Roman Fort and Manchester Central are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a conference center, and WiFi in public areas.
All 148 rooms offer comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with satellite channels. WiFi, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert HotelWater Street Manchester England M3 4JQ
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 5369 square feet (499 square meters) include a conference center. This Victorian hotel also offers a terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner hotel. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (feet) - 5369
- Conference space size (meters) - 499
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting rooms 9
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Year Built 1844
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 15.00 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 15.00 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
V&A Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 16 per night
- Valet parking fee: GBP 16 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Albert Victoria Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert
- Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert
- Victoria Albert Hotel Manchester
- Victoria Albert Marriott
- Victoria Albert Marriott Hotel Manchester
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.