Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Manchester hotel in Manchester City Centre, walk to People's History Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Manchester hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of People's History Museum, Manchester Opera House and Museum of Science and Industry. Castlefield Roman Fort and Manchester Central are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference centre, 24-hour room service and conference space.
All 148 properties offer comforts such as Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 5371 square feet (499 square metres) include conference centres. This Victorian hotel also offers a terrace, gift shops/news stands and a garden. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Restaurant 6
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 1844
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 499
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5371
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
V&A Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP14.95 and GBP16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP£17 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP10 per night
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert
- Marriott Victoria Albert
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.