Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Manchester hotel in Manchester City Centre, walk to People's History Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Manchester hotel is located in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of The Opera House and People's History Museum. Manchester Opera House and Museum of Science and Industry are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, a conference centre and self parking.
All 148 rooms offer comforts such as Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 5371 square feet (499 square metres) include conference centres. This Victorian hotel also offers a health club, a terrace and gift shops/news stands. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Restaurant 6
- Meeting rooms 9
- Year Built 1844
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Conference space size (meters) - 499
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5371
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6 AM and 10:30 AM and at the weekend between 7 AM and 11 AM.
The Riverside Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP14.95 and GBP16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP£17 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP10.0 per night
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert
- Marriott Victoria Albert
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.