Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Manchester hotel in Castlefield, walk to People's History Museum
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
This family-friendly Manchester hotel is located in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of The Opera House and People's History Museum. Manchester Opera House and Museum of Science and Industry are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, 24-hour room service, and conference rooms.
All 148 rooms offer comforts like Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, wired Internet, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 5371 square feet (499 square meters) include a conference center. This Victorian hotel also offers a terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (feet) - 5371
- Conference space size (meters) - 499
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting rooms 9
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Year Built 1844
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7 per day ), Wired internet access ( GBP 7 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
V&A Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP £17 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per stay
- Albert Victoria Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert
- Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert
- Victoria Albert Hotel Manchester
- Victoria Albert Marriott
- Victoria Albert Marriott Hotel Manchester
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.