Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Manchester hotel in Manchester City Centre, walk to The Gay Village
Located in Manchester City Centre, this spa hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Canal Street, The Gay Village, and Piccadilly Gardens. Manchester Arndale and Deansgate are also within 10 minutes. Picadilly Station and Picadilly Gardens Station are within a 5-minute walk.
Along with a full-service spa, this smoke-free hotel has a restaurant and a fitness centre. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna and 24-hour room service.
All 167 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Minibars, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Malmaison Manchester features a sauna and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Event facilities measuring 2314 square feet (215 square metres) include conference rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, concierge services and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Malmaison Manchester is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 215
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Conference space size (feet) - 2314
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1904
- Total number of rooms - 167
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 10 AM and at the weekend between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Smoak Bar Grill – On-site steakhouse.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Start your day with a continental breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 8 AM to 10 AM. Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Le Petit Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, reflexology and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 16 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
- Malmaison Manchester Hotel
- Malmaison Manchester
- Manchester Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Malmaison Hotel Manchester
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.