Overview of Diamond - Parkers Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
About this area
This apartment is located in Manchester's Manchester City Centre neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Piccadilly Gardens and Heaton Park, while The Gay Village and O2 Apollo Manchester are cultural highlights. MediaCityUK and Legoland Discovery Centre are not to be missed.Visit our Manchester travel guide
- National Football Museum - 5 min walk
- Manchester Arena - 7 min walk
- Manchester Arndale - 9 min walk
- Piccadilly Gardens - 12 min walk
- Albert Square - 14 min walk
- Manchester Victoria Station - 5 min walk
- Victoria Station - 5 min walk
- Manchester (MAN) - 18 min drive
- Popup Bikes - 1 min walk
- Blackjack Brewtap - 4 min walk
- The Angel Pub - 4 min walk
- Pilcrow - 4 min walk
- Java - 4 min walk
About this property
Diamond - Parkers Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 2.20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.