Get an overview of this hotel4-star Manchester hotel in Manchester City Centre, walk to Manchester Arndale
Located in Manchester City Centre, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Manchester Arndale, Affleck's Palace and Urbis. Manchester Arena and Piccadilly Gardens are also within 10 minutes. Shudehill Station is only a 3-minute walk and Market Street Station is 7 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service and laundry facilities are on-site.
All 228 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, separate bathtubs and showers and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 7699 square feet (693 square metres). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, laundry facilities and 24-hour room service. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 693
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 7699
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 228
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 8
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Glasshouse – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 17 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP 24 per day
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 17 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Manchester City Centre
- Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre
- Crowne Plaza
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.