Search Hotels in Malvern
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Malvern, and visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its theatres, gardens and entertainment. Top sights around the area include Cheltenham Racecourse, Gloucester Cathedral and Gloucester Docks. In Malvern, there are 60 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Malvern
The city is well known for its theatres and cultural venues like Malvern Theatres and Malvern Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Great Malvern Priory and Herefordshire Beacon. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Malvern Hills.
Top places to see around the area include Cheltenham Racecourse, 17.3 mi/27.8 km from the heart of the city, and Forest of Dean, which is 24.4 mi (39.2 km) away.
Getting around Malvern
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Great Malvern Station, Malvern Link Station or Malvern Colwall Station. Malvern might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Malvern
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 766 millimetres of rain falls on Malvern each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Malvern?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Malvern, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Malvern?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Malvern?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Malvern?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Malvern?
What's the best luxury hotel in Malvern?
What's the best hotel in Malvern to be near historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Malvern?
Malvern Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Malvern by Star Rating
- Hotels near Malvern Airports
- Accommodation near Malvern Attractions
- More accommodation types in Malvern
- Choose Your Malvern Hotel Style
- Search Malvern Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Malvern
- Hotels Near Malvern, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends