Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Malton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Malton Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Malton Pet-Friendly Hotels
Malton Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Malton with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- The Cresswell Arms is a dog-friendly inn, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers love this 4-star inn's bar and size.
- Pets are welcome at Beansheaf Hotel. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Talbot Hotel. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and guestroom size.
Planning your trip to Malton
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Malton is 18 mm
Exploring Malton with your pet
Known for its castles and golfing, Malton has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Scampston Walled Garden and Eden Camp Modern History Theme Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss The Milton Rooms and Malton and Norton Golf Club. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at CAB Animal Transit Boxes, Perfect Pooches or B.Leefe & Sons.