Get an overview of this hotelStylish hotel with restaurant near Malmöhus Castle
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Turning Torso nearby
Renaissance Malmö Hotel is a 5-minute walk south of Malmo Central Station and a 10-minute walk from Malmöhus Castle. Billed as the tallest building in Scandinavia, the distinctively designed Turning Torso apartment building is located 1.5 miles (2.25 km) northwest of the hotel.
Modern Swedish dining
Guest relax in wing chairs in the lobby and order innovative Swedish cuisine in the restaurant, plus breakfast, afternoon tea, and Sunday brunch. The fitness center makes it easy to keep up with a training regime.
The hotel has stylish and colorful rooms, and beds layered with thick mattresses and cotton-rich linens. Free WiFi makes it easy to stay connected and the flat-screen TVs offer in-room entertainment. Additional perks include minibars, coffeemakers, and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Malmö Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 11119 square feet (1033 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Renaissance Malmö Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1033
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 11119
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 127
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Rosen Bar and Dining - Onsite restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of SEK 300.00 per accommodation, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for full breakfast: SEK 195 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: SEK 255 per day
- Pet fee: SEK 300.00 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Malmö
- Hotel Renaissance Malmö
- Malmö Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Malmö
- Renaissance Malmö
- Renaissance Malmö Hotel
- Renaissance Malmö Hotel Malmo
- Renaissance Malmö Malmo
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.