Get an overview of this hotelStylish Mallorca resort tucked within a sandy cove
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Close to Puerto Portals
Gran Meliá de Mar - Adults Only is a 10-minute drive from the chic Puerto Portals marina, and 15 minutes by car from Paseo Marítimo promenade and the Jaume III shopping area in Palma de Mallorca. Guests will be 5 miles (8 km) from the Gothic Castell de Bellvers, and 12.5 miles (20 km) from the airport.
Spa and private beach
This adults-only getaway includes a private beach, tranquil Sky Pool, sauna, and SPA by Clarins with herbal steam rooms. For the energetic, there's a 24-hour fitness room. Guests can enjoy an evening cocktail or fine dining with local Majorcan cuisine as well as fresh fish and seafood at the poolside restaurant.
Free WiFi, sea views
Each of the contemporary guestrooms comes with a private, furnished terraced overlooking the Mediterranean. Guests can connect with free WiFi and enjoy classy amenities including marble bathrooms, a pillow menu, and a scent selection to customize the room’s aroma. All Premium rooms are situated on 6th floor with amazing views over the Mediterranean sea and free access to the SPA by Clarins.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Gran Meliá de Mar - Adults Only
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. At Gran Meliá de Mar - Adults Only you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Dining is available at the hotel's restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers a health club, and the SPA by Clarins features 6 treatment rooms, massages, body treatments, facials, and a sauna. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. An airport shuttle is on offer for 24 hours.
Gran Meliá de Mar - Adults Only Only has designated areas for smoking.
- On private beach
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Number of floors - 7
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Poolside bar
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting rooms 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (meters) - 320
- Year Built 1964
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 3444
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
BARDOT - This restaurant serves lunch. Beachfront restaurant, poolside location.
AMARO LOUNGE - This restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner.
ARRELS BY MARGA COLL Fine dining restaurant serving Majorcan gourmet cuisine. Open for dinner.
LOUNGE BAR - The hotel lounge bar becomes one of the island’s most chic terraces, a meeting venue with a calendar of musical events that makes it simply unique.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the hotel. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours on site
Spa by Clarins offering the latest beauty, wellbeing and health treatments.
Services include facials and body treatments. Also on spot are a heated dynamic pool with pressure jets at different heights, hydromassage, Finnish bath, steam room, bi-thermal shower, and a Scottish shower.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 14 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 35 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 14
Caters to adults only
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per room (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 90
- Late check-out fee: EUR 90
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Melia Mar Adults
- Melia Mar Adults Calvia
- Melia Mar Adults Hotel
- Melia Mar Adults Hotel Calvia
- Gran Meliá Mar Adults Hotel Calvia
- Gran Meliá Mar Adults Hotel
- Gran Meliá Mar Adults Calvia
- Gran Meliá Mar Adults
- Gran Meliá de Mar Adults Only
- Melia de Mar Adults Only
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 14 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.