Get an overview of this hotel5-star resort with pools, private beach, full-service spa
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Within easy reach of Madivaru Beyru Dive Site, this Hembadhu Island resort is set on its own private white sand beach. Regional attractions also include Vabbininfaru Beach and Angsana Beach.
Catch some rays on Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef, Maldives's private white sand beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
All 62 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and memory foam beds. LCD TVs with satellite channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef, MaldivesNorth Male Atoll Hembadhu Island 53
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Vivanta by Taj Coral Reef, Maldives, enjoy a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa and cool off in one of the 15 indoor swimming pools.
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of indoor pools - 15
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Latitude - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Open - The Grill - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Reef Bar - This tapas bar serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
15 indoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a private beach, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Jiva Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 125
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 63 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 100 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 350
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: USD 175 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 160 (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 150 per person (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 200 per night
- Maldives Coral
- Taj Coral Maldives
- Taj Vivanta Coral Reef
- Taj Vivanta Maldives
- Vivanta Maldives
- Vivanta Taj Coral
- Vivanta Taj Coral Reef
- Vivanta Taj Coral Reef Hotel
- Vivanta Taj Coral Reef Hotel Maldives
- Vivanta Taj Coral Reef Maldives
- Vivanta Taj Coral Reef Maldives Hotel Hembadhu Island
- Vivanta Taj Coral Reef Maldives Hotel
- Vivanta Taj Coral Reef Maldives Hembadhu Island
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Guests must transfer to the property via boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.