Hotels in Málaga, Spain
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Málaga
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Málaga, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and fascinating museums. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Top sights in the city include Port of Malaga, Picasso Museum Malaga and Malaga Amphitheatre.
- There are 1971 hotels and other accommodation options in Málaga
- The closest major airport is in Malaga (AGP), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Málaga
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Picasso Museum Malaga, Picasso's Birthplace and Teatro Cervantes de Malaga. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Malaga Amphitheatre, Alcazaba, and Gibralfaro Castle. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Malagueta Beach, Los Alamos and Los Alamos Beach.
In Torremolinos, you can choose from 1971 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Siesta Málaga Guesthouse - Guests who stay at this 1-star guesthouse in Centro can enjoy access to a terrace and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Villa Lorena Málaga - This 3-star hotel in Malaga-Este features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and parking.
- Hotel La Chancla - This 3-star hotel in Malaga-Este features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in Málaga include Port of Malaga and Calle Larios. In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Aqualand Torremolinos, located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre, and La Carihuela, which is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Getting around Málaga
With so many choices for transport, seeing Málaga is easy. You can walk to nearby metro stations including La Marina Station, Guadalmedina Station and La Malagueta Station. If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Málaga María Zambrano Station. You can learn about options for water transport at the local port.
Dressing for Málaga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Average annual rainfall for Málaga is 20 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Málaga?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Málaga, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Málaga?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Málaga?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Málaga?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Málaga?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Málaga?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Málaga?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Málaga?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Málaga?
What's the best golf hotel in Málaga?
Málaga Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Málaga by Star Rating
- Hotels near Málaga Airports
- Areas of Málaga
- Accommodation near Málaga Attractions
- More accommodation types in Málaga
- Choose Your Málaga Hotel Style
- Search Málaga Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Málaga
- Hotels Near Málaga, Andalusia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends