Get an overview of this hotelMalacca hostel in Malacca Town, near St Paul's Church
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Malacca Town, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Kampung Hulu Mosque, St Paul's Church, and A Famosa. Kampung Keling Mosque and Sri Pogyatha Vinoyagar Moorthi Temple are also within 5 minutes.
This hostel features a front desk available during limited hours and bicycles to rent.
This hostel has 15 rooms. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sayang-Sayang Youth Hostel
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Sayang-Sayang Hostel
- Sayang-Sayang Youth
- Sayang-Sayang Youth Hostel
- Sayang-Sayang Youth Hostel Malacca
- Sayang-Sayang Youth Malacca
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.