Get an overview of this hotelHostel in Malacca, near St Paul's Church
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Situated in Malacca, this hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Kampung Hulu Mosque, St Paul's Church, and A Famosa. Kampung Kling Mosque and Cheng Hoon Teng Temple are also within 5 minutes.
This hostel features a front desk available during limited hours and bicycles to rent.
This hostel has 15 rooms. Bathrooms are shared.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sayang-Sayang Youth Hostel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 2 per accommodation, per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Sayang-Sayang Hostel
- Sayang-Sayang Youth
- Sayang-Sayang Youth Hostel
- Sayang-Sayang Youth Hostel Malacca
- Sayang-Sayang Youth Malacca
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.