Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers to Mafeteng will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Maseru (MSU-Moshoeshoe I Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.5 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mafeteng
As you book your getaway to Mafeteng, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the heart of the city, but below are lodging options around the area.
- Ribaneng lodge is located 6 mi (9.6 km) from the heart of Mafeteng. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star lodge in Mafeteng can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with a private balcony.
- Trading Post Roma is 31 mi (50 km) from central Mafeteng. Guests who stay at this 3-star lodge in Roma can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private yard.
- Hotel Mount Maluti is 20.7 mi (33.2 km) from the centre of Mafeteng. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Mohales Hoek can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mafeteng
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of -2°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- About 563.90 millimetres of rain falls on Mafeteng each year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging -1°C