Search Hotels in Mae Taeng
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Mae Taeng
Visiting Mae TaengBudget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Mae Taeng and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its bars, tours, and hiking.
- There are 7 Mae Taeng hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while August tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mae Taeng
- Popular attractions include Maetaeng Elephant Park and Maetamann Elephant Camp
- Its historic sites and temples are notable and landmarks to visit include Wat Hua Fai and Wat Phra That Sunantha
- The hiking trails and glaciers highlight the natural beauty, and Mae Ngad Dam and Reservoir, Buatong Waterfall, and Chiang Dao Cave are some places worth a visit
Staying in Mae TaengYou might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Baan Rai Lanna Resort, averaging GBP 31.3/night
- Sibsan Resort & Spa Maeteang, averaging GBP 83.83/night
Dressing for Mae Taeng
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the nighttime average
- Mae Taeng gets about 72 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Mae Taeng?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mae Taeng, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Mae Taeng?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Mae Taeng?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Mae Taeng?
Mae Taeng Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mae Taeng by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mae Taeng Airports
- Accommodation near Mae Taeng Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mae Taeng
- Choose Your Mae Taeng Hotel Style
- Search Mae Taeng Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mae Taeng
- Hotels Near Mae Taeng, Chiang Mai Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends