Get an overview of this hotel3-star resort with free airport shuttle and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the mountains, this resort is within 1 mi (2 km) of Noi's Elephant Camp and Tha Pai Hot Springs. Pai Memorial Bridge is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this resort has an outdoor pool and WiFi in public areas. An airport shuttle is free. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 64 rooms boast fireplaces and offer WiFi and satellite TV. Room service, coffee makers, and in-room massages are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pai Hotsprings Spa Resort
The resort offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). This Mae Hi resort also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( THB 100 per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( THB 100 per day )
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Pai Hotsprings Spa Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 800 per week.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1300
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 750 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Shuttle transfer per adult: THB 100 (one way)
- Breakfast fee: THB 300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 100 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800 per week
- Pai Hotsprings
- Pai Hotsprings Spa
- Pai Hotsprings Spa Hotel
- Pai Spa
- Spa Pai
- Pai Hotsprings Spa Resort
- Hotsprings Spa Resort
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.