- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Treebo Simap Residency
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Treebo Simap Residency is located in Madurai. Local landmarks include Meenakshi Amman Temple and Thirumalai Nayak Palace, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Gandhi Museum - Madurai.Visit our Madurai travel guide
- Meenakshi Amman Temple - 3 min walk
- Thirumalai Nayak Palace - 9 min walk
- St. Mary's Cathedral Church - 11 min walk
- Kazimar Big Mosque and Maqbara - 18 min walk
- ISKCON Madurai, Sri Sri Radha Mathurapati Temple - 2 min drive
- Madurai Junction Station - 20 min walk
- Madurai (IXM) - 27 min drive
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Treebo Simap Residency Hotel
- Treebo Simap Residency Madurai
- Treebo Simap Residency Hotel Madurai
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort