Fully refurbished and expertly maintained - Beautiful Bungalow, warm and inviting. Lovely family home for a magical holiday. Recently fully refurbished to a very high standard. This superb holiday home benefits from:-
• Under floor heating to ground floor
• Individual room thermostats for personal comfort
• 2 ground floor en-suite double bedrooms (one with wet room)
• First floor family en-suite bedroom with double bed and bunk beds
• Spacious lounge with solid fuel stove
• Separate dining room
• Spacious fully equipped kitchen diner with double oven range
• Free wi-fi
• Smart TVs to lounge and bedrooms
• Towels and bed linen provided
• Good sized rear garden with patio and lawn area
• High Chair, travel cot and safety gates available on request
• Close to beach and local amenities
The seaside town of Mablethorpe on the Lincolnshire coast is the perfect spot to enjoy a family holiday or break with friends. Home to Blue Flag award winning beaches, pretty beach huts and lots of entertainment for all ages; its Skegness’s quieter neighbour. But still lots of fun!
Bring the whole family for some fun in the sun in Lincolnshire; head for the beach to enjoy the donkey rides, candy floss and amusements. The local markets are a great place to pick up a bargain; you'll find everything from the latest fashions to seaside souvenirs. Head out of town and explore the beauty of the Lincolnshire Wolds or relax on the golden sandy beaches.
With more than 4 miles of coastline, the area is perfect for exploring on foot, but if it's a sandcastle building competition, you're after, grab your bucket and spade and head for Mablethorpe Beach. The kids will love the donkey rides or maybe check out the Seal Sanctuary. It's a great day out for all the family, and if you visit during the winter months, you might be lucky enough to spot some baby grey seals!
During the winter months the popular sand racing takes place on the beach every fortnight.
Sometimes, a stroll along the promenade with an ice cream or some traditional fish and chips is just what you need to relax and unwind. Or take the kids to Dunes Fairground, where you'll find a mixture of traditional sideshows and thrilling rides for all ages.
In the town you’ll find plenty of places to eat out, friendly pubs and lots of entertainment from cinemas to bingo depending on what you fancy.