Overview of het sprankelend toeval
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Het sprankelend toeval is located in Maarke-Kerkem. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Liedts Castle and Malander Park, while Tour of Flanders Centre and MOU - Museum of Oudenaarde and the Flemish Ardennes are cultural highlights.Visit our Maarkedal travel guide
- Kerselare Chapel - 4 min drive
- Maagdendale Abbey - 9 min drive
- Oudenaarde Beguinage - 9 min drive
- House de Lalaing - 10 min drive
- On The Steps Of Adriaen Brouwer Bicycle Trail - 10 min drive
- Oudenaarde Station - 11 min drive
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 57 min drive
- VolksCafé 't Pallieterke - 3 min walk
- In de Groenen Boom - 4 min drive
- Sint-Martinus - 5 min drive
- Bakkerij Philip - 6 min drive
- De Cherubijn - 6 min drive
About this property
het sprankelend toeval
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.