Good to stay - but take care with your car!!!
Posted 27-Jun-2016 on Hotels
We booked the hotel for 2 nights to visit one of the European Championship Soccer games. We choose "Hotel des Savoies" based on the good connection to the highway and metro. The room is small but enough, air conditioning is working proper and the bathroom was clean.
What finally reduces this evaluation is the dramatic service situation.
- The breakfast price during booking was 7€ at the hotel 12€
- WLAN was not working whole time
- The garage is tiny and only 8 cars should be there, but 12 are parked
- You Need to submit your car key to the employees as they are moving several times the day your car within the garage w/o taking responsibility
- When we leaved, our car was parked pressed on the wall what leads to scratchs on the car tag
- First the lady mentioned that nobody moved the car, but the front seat was totally readjusted by a small person
- Then she started to claim that it´s my personal fault, as I didnt park the car right
This is totally unacceptable , no apologizes from the staff only excuses and finally she mentioned "if you want call the police do it, if not pls leave the garage" - no comment!
Feel free to book - but do not expect service at all and do not use the garage!