Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Lyon hotel in 1st Arrondissement, walk to Lyon Museum of Fine Arts
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in 1st Arrondissement, this hotel is steps from Lyon Museum of Fine Arts and Terreaux Square. Lyon City Hall and Lyon Opera are also within 10 minutes.
A 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find deep soaking tubs and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel de Paris
Guests favorite property amenities
Hôtel de Paris features tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
Hôtel de Paris is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 9 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 7.80 and EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 9 per night
- de Paris Lyon
- Hôtel de Paris Lyon
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.