Get an overview of this hotel4-star Craponne hotel in Greater West Lyon with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Greater West Lyon, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of EM Lyon Business School, Roman Theatres of Fourviere, and Gallo-Roman Museum. Notre Dame Basilica and Casino Le Lyon Vert are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and conference rooms.
All 40 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and TVs with satellite channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free local calls are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Le Longchamp
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1883 square feet (175 square meters) include a conference center. This Craponne hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Conference space size (feet) - 1883
- Conference space size (meters) - 175
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free local calls
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Best Western Le Longchamp has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 6 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
- Best Western Longchamp
- Best Western Longchamp Craponne
- Best Western Longchamp Hotel
- Best Western Longchamp Hotel Craponne
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.