Search Hotels in Lyndhurst
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Lyndhurst, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful forests and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Peppa Pig World, Southampton Cruise Terminal and Beaulieu National Motor Museum.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodation options in Lyndhurst
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lyndhurst
The forests and gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Bolderwood Deer Sanctuary and Rufus Stone. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are New Forest Museum and Bramshaw Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Lyndhurst. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Little Hayes Guest House - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in New Forest District features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and room size.
- Lyndhurst House - Our customers love the comfortable rooms and walkable location at this guesthouse. With a stay at this guesthouse in New Forest District, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Crown Manor House Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in New Forest District can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Peppa Pig World, 4.7 mi/7.6 km from the heart of the city, and Southampton Cruise Terminal, which is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) away.
Dressing for Lyndhurst
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Lyndhurst gets about 25 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lyndhurst?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lyndhurst, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Lyndhurst?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Lyndhurst?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Lyndhurst?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Lyndhurst?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Lyndhurst?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Lyndhurst?
Lyndhurst Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lyndhurst by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lyndhurst Airports
- Areas of Lyndhurst
- Accommodation near Lyndhurst Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lyndhurst
- Choose Your Lyndhurst Hotel Style
- Search Lyndhurst Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lyndhurst
- Hotels Near Lyndhurst, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends