Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars, and beaches in Luri. Welcoming and walkable, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its gardens, monuments, and cafés.
- Though not directly in Luri, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Bastia (BIA-Poretta), 24.1 mi (38.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Luri
- Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Porticciolo Marina and Bastia Vieux Port Marina are sights to visit
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit including Osse Tower, Tour Chiapelle, and Church of St-Martin
- The seaside, beach, and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Pietracorbara Beach, Tamarone Beach, and Nonza Beach
Luri is adjacent to Cagnano. Top sights in the area include Erbalunga Beach and Giraglia Island.
Getting around Luri
Luri has many options for getting around. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Dressing for Luri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July through September averages 29°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Luri each year