Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Hostal La Mesa del Cocinero is located in Lugo. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Parque Rosalia de Castro and Praia fluvial de Begonte, while Lugo Roman Baths and Museo Provincial are cultural highlights. Marcelle Natureza and Parque Zoológico Avifauna are also worth visiting.
- Lugo Station - 17 min walk
About this property
Hostal La Mesa del Cocinero
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - midnight. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- This property's lobby is accessible by climbing 10 stairs. From the lobby, guestrooms are accessible via elevator.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 3.50 for adults and EUR 3.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve sofa beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- La Mesa Del Cocinero Lugo
- Hostal La Mesa del Cocinero Lugo
- Hostal La Mesa del Cocinero Hostal
- Hostal La Mesa del Cocinero Hostal Lugo