Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Saint-Jean-du-Gard with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Saint-Jean-du-Gard, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Musee des Vallees Cevenoles and Office de Tourisme Saint-Jean-du-Gard. Jardin Arboretum Bonsai is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away.
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free hotel has tour/ticket assistance and a garden. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, flat-screen TVs, and free weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Les Bellugues
Hotel Les Bellugues features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Les Bellugues is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1882
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 5 per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Internet access
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 5 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per stay
- Hotel Les Bellugues
- Hotel Les Bellugues Saint-Jean-du-Gard
- Les Bellugues
- Les Bellugues Saint-Jean-du-Gard
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.