- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Zenitude Hôtel & Résidences Lorda
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Lourdes, Zenitude Hôtel & Résidences Lorda is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Chemin de Croix and Abri Saint Michel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lourdes Golf Club and Laloubere Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Antoine-Beguere Stadium or Maurice Trelut Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including snowboarding, downhill skiing and golf lessons. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Le Petit Lourdes - 4 min walk
- Lourdes Wax Museum - 7 min walk
- Basilica of St. Pius X - 11 min walk
- Stations of the Cross - 11 min walk
- Chemin de Croix - 14 min walk
- Lourdes Station - 3 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 153 min drive
- Bar Restaurant Le Jeanne d’Arc - 7 min walk
- Au Roi Albert - 7 min walk
- New Orleans Café - 8 min walk
- Les Chênes - 10 min walk
- O Piment Rouge - 10 min walk
About this property
Zenitude Hôtel & Résidences Lorda
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Odalys Appart'Hotel Lorda House Lourdes
- Odalys Appart'Hotel Lorda House
- Odalys Appart'Hotel Lorda Lourdes
- Odalys Appart'Hotel Lorda
- Odalys City Lourdes Lorda House
- Odalys City Lorda House
- Odalys City Lorda
- Odalys City Lourdes Lorda
- Zenitude & Residences Lorda
- Zenitude Hôtel & Résidences Lorda Lourdes
- Zenitude Hôtel & Résidences Lorda Aparthotel
- Zenitude Hôtel & Résidences Lorda Aparthotel Lourdes
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice hotel great staff great view close to everyone walking distance to points of interest