- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Le Château d'Orleix
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Standard Double Room, Garden View (Shower)
Superior Double Room, Garden View (Shower)
Deluxe Double Room, Ensuite, Garden View
Quadruple Room, Garden View (Shower)
Luxury Double Room (Shower)
Family Room (Shower)
Family Double or Twin Room, Garden View
Deluxe Triple Room, Jetted Tub, Garden View (Palacio)
About this area
Le Château d'Orleix is located in Orleix. Halle Marcadieu and Lourdes Covered Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lac du Gabas and Lac de Lourdes. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Maurice Trelut Stadium or Antoine-Beguere Stadium.Visit our Orleix travel guide
- Tarbes Exhibition Center - 10 min drive
- Basilica of St. Pius X - 29 min drive
- Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception - 30 min drive
- Lac de Lourdes - 31 min drive
- Hautacam Ski Resort - 55 min drive
- Bazet-Oursbelille Station - 7 min drive
- Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.) - 21 min drive
- La Guinguette du Lac - 5 min drive
- Le Paris-Roubaix - 8 min drive
- Le Bassia - 8 min drive
- La Mie du Pain - 8 min drive
- La Colonne - 9 min drive
About this property
Le Château d'Orleix
Special check-in instructions
- For arrivals outside of the posted check-in hours, guests should contact the hotel in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Château d'Orleix House
- Château d'Orleix
- Château d'Orleix Guesthouse
- Le Château d'Orleix Orleix
- Le Château d'Orleix Guesthouse
- Le Château d'Orleix Guesthouse Orleix
Enjoyable stay, good change to stay in a unique hotel instead of a chain hotel.
Pros: Beautifully converted old Chateau. Enjoyable cold breakfast.
Cons: Improve WiFi, did not work in room. Provide bedside table both sides. Ensure Expedia booking note for dinner reservation is received by the hotel.
Location: Excellent restaurant in nearby town of Tarbes, Le Petit Gourmet