- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Restormel Castle
- 3 min drive
- Lanhydrock Golf Club
- 7 min drive
- Kings Arms Hotel
- 2 min walk
- Bellamama deli
- 2 min walk
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Lostwithiel, Best Western Fowey Valley is in the historical district and near the beach. Restormel Castle and Lanhydrock are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan. Wingz Bird and Animal Sanctuary and Marsh Villa Gardens are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Restormel Castle - 3 min drive
- Lanhydrock Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Lanhydrock - 7 min drive
- Eden Project - 13 min drive
- Polkerris Beach - 15 min drive
- Lostwithiel Station - 6 min walk
- Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall) - 28 min drive
- Conservatory Restauarnt — 1 min walk
- Kings Arms Hotel - 2 min walk
- Bellamama deli - 2 min walk
- Golden Dynasty - 2 min walk
- Dutchy Coffee Shop - 3 min walk
About this property
Best Western Fowey Valley
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendly and affordable; well situated in the lovely town of Lostwithiel.