Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Los Angeles hotel in Hollywood, walk to TCL Chinese Theatre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Los Angeles hotel is located on the Strip, steps away from El Capitan Theatre, TCL Chinese Theatre and Dolby Theater. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Hollywood Bowl are also within 1 mile (2 km).
4 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a nightclub are available at this hotel. Other amenities include 5 bars/lounges, a fitness centre and a poolside bar.
All 300 rooms feature modern comforts such as LCD TVs with cable channels, along with WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, minibars and Egyptian cotton sheets.
The Hollywood Roosevelt
The Hollywood Roosevelt features an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 5 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is located on-site, and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2323 square metres) include conference rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a nightclub, a rooftop terrace and spa services. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
The Hollywood Roosevelt has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Built in 1927
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sunloungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2323
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and noon.
25 Degrees – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open 24 hours.
Public Kitchen and Bar – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Tropicana Bar and Pool – This poolside bar specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
The Spare Room – This cocktail bar specialises in American cuisine and only serves dinner.
Library Bar – This cocktail bar serves dinner and light fare.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per week.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD150 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD10 and USD15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD100 per pet, per week
- Late check-out fee: USD150
- Rollaway bed fee: USD25.00 per day
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- Roosevelt Hotel
- Hollywood Roosevelt
- Hotel Hollywood Roosevelt
- Roosevelt Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Roosevelt La
- Roosevelt Hotel California
- Hollywood Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Roosevelt Hotel La
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 17 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.