- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- 16 min walk
- Melrose Avenue
- 8 min drive
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- 1 min walk
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
- 1 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Los Angeles, The Hollywood Roosevelt is in the city centre and near a metro station. Hollywood Walk of Fame and Griffith Observatory are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Melrose Avenue and Sunset Strip. Consider Shrine Auditorium for a night out, and don't miss Paramount Studios if you're travelling with kids. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Hollywood - Highland Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - 16 min walk
- Sunset Strip - 8 min drive
- Universal CityWalk - 8 min drive
- Melrose Avenue - 8 min drive
- The Grove - 13 min drive
- Hollywood - Highland Station - 3 min walk
- Burbank Bob Hope Airport Station - 21 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 21 min drive
- 25 Degrees — 1 min walk
- Tropicana Pool & Cafe — 1 min walk
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf - 1 min walk
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill - 1 min walk
- The Spare Room i - 1 min walk
About this property
The Hollywood Roosevelt
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink